Thursday, December 29, 2011

Last Minute Preparations

It's always difficult to decide what you absolutely need to survive for three weeks. Giant stuffed monkey? First to go. Long underwear? Most of my backpack. We also will have a good share of over the counter medications that can be needed on a trip like this. I had many people tell me about the importance of bringing anti-diarrheal tablets, which makes me worry a little bit. I absolutely, positively can't wait to get going on this trip. I always pray that I'll have patience when things change, and they will. I'm so proud to be a part of this trip and the good work we're going over to Nepal to conduct. One more day, everyone. It's time to enjoy everything you love about the United States before we're just eating lentils and rice. Next time, we'll be talking to you from Nepal!


No comments:

Post a Comment